Do I need a permit to get married on Folly Beach?
Folly Beach Weddings | Charleston County There is no cost to use Folly Beach for your wedding, although if more than 25 people will be present, you must obtain a permit from the Folly Beach Public Safety Office. Folly’s municipal clerk can serve as an officiant if desired.
Do you need a permit to get married on the beach in South Carolina?
It is a short drive from the downtown area of Charleston, so you and your guests can enjoy both the charm of the island and the peninsula. There’s no charge to get married on Folly Beach, but a permit is necessary for a wedding of more than 25 people.
Do you need a permit to get married on the beach in Myrtle Beach SC?
Weddings on Public Property in Horry County (not in city limits) Most beach weddings will not require the issuance of a Special Event Permit.
How much does it cost to get married at Myrtle Beach?
The fee is $50 cash for all Horry County residents, $75 cash for state residents, and $115 cash for out-of-state residents and all others. For the latest regulations, information and fees, visit HorryCounty.org or call (843) 915-5370.
What do I need to get married in South Carolina?
Requirements For A Marriage License In South Carolina:
- Valid driver’s license.
- Original birth certificate or a certified copy of the birth certificate.
- Valid state identification card issued by the state Highway Department.
- Current military identification card.
- Current passport.
What do I need to do to get married in Myrtle Beach?
How to obtain your South Carolina Marriage License
- File a Marriage License Application in person at the Probate Court office.
- Provide proper Identification (Check with the specific county for identification requirements.)
- Pay the Appropriate License Fee.
- Observe a 24 Hour Waiting Period.