How can I join Punjab police?
punjabpolice.gov.in Police Jobs Selection Procedure
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Test (Computer-based test/ Pen and paper-based)
- Endurance Test.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Document Verification.
- Personal Interview.
Can I become ASI after 12th?
So the aspirants who have completed their 12th/Graduation or its equivalent from any board or university recognized by the central or state government can apply for the ASI Vacancies. Further candidates can also get the Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment, Online Application Form too whenever they are released.
How can I check my Punjab police 2021 result?
How to Download Punjab Police Constable Result 2021
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Punjab Police @ punjabpolice.gov.in, FreeJobAlert.
- Step 2: Open the Constable Recruitment in In District Police Cadre & Armed Police Cadre Tab.
- Step 3: Check the latest announcements.
How can I apply for Punjab police 2021?
Punjab Police Constable Online Form 2021 Link active from 09 September 2021. Total 2607 Constable and Sub Inspector vacancies released finally on 09 September 2021 at official website i.e. www.punjabpolice.gov.in. Direct Apply Online Link + Official notification PDF given below.
How do I become a Si?
To become a sub-inspector, candidates must apply for SI Examination first. This exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission.
Is Punjab Police constable result out?
Punjab Police Constables in district and armed cadres written examination was held on 25th and 26th September 2021 by the Punjab Police Recruitment Board for constable posts. Punjab Police Constable result is expected to be released in the month of October 2021.
How can I check my Punjab police head constable result?
Steps To Check Punjab Police Head Constable Result 2021
- Go to the official site of Punjab Police @ punjabpolice.gov.in.
- Now, Punjab Police main page has appeared.
- Check for Punjab Police HC Result 2021 link.
- Hit on the link.
- Share Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth details.
- Press on the SUBMIT button.