How do I get the weather to show on my iPhone screen?
About This Article
- Open Settings.
- Tap Notifications.
- Tap News.
- Turn on Show on Lock Screen.
- Tap the Home button.
- Swipe right and tap Edit.
- Tap the ⊕ next to Weather.
- Tap Done.
What is the Today widget on iPhone?
Widgets show you current information from your favorite apps at a glance—today’s headlines, weather, calendar events, battery levels, and more. You can view widgets in Today View.
How do I turn on today view on my Iphone?
How to Access the Today View. From the first screen of your Home screen, the Lock Screen, (see Lock Screen Setup below) or on the Notification Center you can swipe right from the left edge. The Today View screen will pull in from the left. Use the Today View to check current activities and events.
How do I add weather to my lock screen?
STEP 1. ENABLING SOS MESSAGES
- From the home screen, tap on Apps as shown below :
- Tap on Settings and then tap on Lock screen as shown below : ENABLING SOS MESSAGES.
- Now tap on Additional information as shown below :
- Drag the slider to enable Additional information and then tap on Weather as shown below :
How do I put weather on my lock screen?
What is the Today widget?
Today Widget is the fastest possible way to work with Paste, giving you easy access to them from the lock screen, home screen, or while you’re inside any app by pulling down Notification Center. By swiping left to the first page of the Home Screen and viewing your widgets.
How do I put a countdown widget on my iPhone?
iOS 14 WIDGETS: Now you can count down the days to your event right from your home screen! Just long hold an empty area on your home screen and tap the “+” in the corner to get started. DRAG the Countdown DISPLAY wherever you want.