How do I respond to customer feedback on eBay?
When you respond to feedback, your reply appears directly below the initial feedback comment….Here’s how you can reply:
- From your feedback profile – opens in new window or tab page, find the feedback you’d like to reply to.
- Select Reply from the Action column.
- Enter your reply, then select Send.
How do you respond to feedback received?
Examples – How to respond to positive reviews
- Hi [Name], Thanks so much for your feedback!
- Hi [Name] We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about [product/service].
- Hi [Name], Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!
- Dear [Name],
How do you respond to seller feedback?
In Seller Central, click Feedback under the Performance header. Click the Order ID of the Feedback that you want to reply. Click on Respond to Feedback in the Manage feedback section. Enter your response.
Can you change feedback on eBay once left?
Once you’ve left feedback, you won’t be able to edit or delete it. If you’d like to add extra information to your original feedback, you can leave a follow-up comment. If you’d like to change the negative or neutral feedback you’ve left, you can ask the seller for a feedback revision.
How do you respond to a feedback email?
5 Ways to Respond to Negative Feedback Via Email
- “I really appreciate you pointing that out. I will fix that right away/moving forward.”
- “You’re right. I didn’t put much time into that project.
- “I appreciate you sharing your thoughts.
- “I’m sorry you’re unhappy.
How do I leave feedback for a buyer on eBay?
How to leave feedback for buyers
- Go to Orders – opens in new window or tab in Seller Hub or Sold – opens in new window or tab in My eBay.
- Choose the item(s), then select Leave feedback.
- Select Positive, enter a comment, then Leave feedback.
How do you say thank you for feedback?
10 ‘We Appreciate Your Feedback’ Examples – Phrases
- Thank you for your valuable feedback.
- We appreciate the time you took to share your feedback.
- Thanks for your feedback regarding how we can improve our product.
- Thank you for your excellent feedback!
- Thanks for providing us with detailed feedback about our service.
How do you respond to buyer ratings?
“Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.” “Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating.”
Should you respond to feedback on Ebay?
While it doesn’t affect your seller performance, we understand that positive Feedback is important to you. If you believe Feedback you received from a buyer isn’t accurate or fair, you can try to resolve the situation by replying to the Feedback, or requesting a Feedback revision.
How do I leave eBay feedback?
Go to Orders – opens in new window or tab in Seller Hub or Sold – opens in new window or tab in My eBay. Choose the item(s), then select Leave feedback. Select Positive, enter a comment, then Leave feedback.
Can a buyer leave feedback after refund?
You can cancel a transaction up to 30 days after a sale, even if your buyer has already paid. Some cancelled transactions may result in a defect and affect your seller performance level. The buyer will still be able to leave you feedback.
How do I accept feedback gracefully?
How to accept feedback gracefully
- Have a plan. Receiving constructive criticism can make people feel defensive or emotional.
- Ask questions.
- Look for feedback often.
- Don’t forget about your strengths.
- Written might work better.
- Make changes.
- Thank your colleagues.
How do you reply to feedback?
Here’s how you can reply: From your feedback profile – opens in new window or tab page, select Reply to feedback. Find the feedback you’d like to reply to, and select Reply from the Action column. Enter your reply, then select Leave Reply.
How do you leave feedback on eBay?
To leave Feedback: Click My eBay at the top of most eBay pages. You may be asked to sign in. Click the Account tab, and then click the Feedback link on the left. Under Items Awaiting Feedback, find the item you want to leave Feedback for. Click the Leave Feedback link in the Actions column. Enter a rating and comment for your trading partner.
How to leave appropriate feedback on eBay?
1) You can get to the buyer feedback from from My eBay or from the Sellers Hub. Navigate to one of these sections to begin. 2) Choose an item from recent orders and click “Leave Feedback.” 3) Select the appropriate rating and add comments about your transaction. Click “Leave Feedback ” to save and submit your feedback.
Where to leave feedback eBay?
To leave Feedback for another member: Click the My eBay button at the top of any eBay page. Click the “Feedback” link under “My Account” on the left side of the page.