How do I set the date on my armitron watch?
Pull out the crown on the side of the Armitron watch until it clicks once to set the date. The crown is the dial on either the left or right side of the watch face. Pinch the crown in between your fingers and pull it out until it clicks once. If you hear more than 1 click, push the crown back in and pull it out slowly.
How do I set my armitron watch to 12 hour time?
- From Time Telling Mode, press ‘D’. Press ‘B’ six times to enter the 12/24 Hour (Military Time) Mode. Press ‘C’ to select either 12 Hour or 24 Hours (Military) Time.
- Press ‘D’ to end set sequence and return to Time Telling Mode.
How do I set the time on an armitron pro sport watch?
How to Set the Time on an Armitron Pro Sport Watch
- Identify Watch Buttons. There are four buttons on your watch.
- Hold the Reset Button. To begin setting the time, hold the “Reset” button (A) until you hear a beep.
- Press the Mode Button.
- Use ST/STP to Adjust the Hour.
- Use ST/STP to Adjust the Minutes.
How do I change the date on my automatic watch?
Set the date by pulling the crown out to its first position for the vast majority of mechanical watches with a date function. Turn the crown gently to set the date. If your watch also has a day-of-the-week display, you can usually also set it via the crown in this position by turning it in the opposite direction.
How do you set the time on a digital watch?
Setting the Time and Date To set the time and date on your digital watch, press the “Mode” button repeatedly to access the “Time and Date” display. Press the button multiple times until the “Time” digits begin to flash, noting that on some models you need to hold the button down to access this feature.
How do I turn off the hourly chime on my armitron watch?
- From Time Telling Mode, press and hold ‘A’ and press ‘C’ once.
- Press and hold ‘A’ and press ‘C’ once again to deactivate the Alarm.
- From Time Telling Mode, press and hold ‘A’ and press ‘B’ once.
- Press and hold ‘A’ and press ‘B’ once again to deactivate the Hourly Chime.