What does synchronize email accounts mean?
Mail Sync is a powerful tool that allows you to connect your inbox to SharpSpring. Once enabled, any email you send through that inbox—and any Smart Mail that you send out of SharpSpring will be recorded. This way, you can keep track of you and your team’s emails with your leads.
How do I rename my email account on my iPad?
How to change your email display name on iPhone or iPad
- Step 1: On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts.
- Step 2: Select the email account you want to edit.
- Step 3: Tap on the email address listed at the top of the Account tab.
- Step 4: Delete the current name and replace it with the new one.
How do I manage email addresses on iPad?
About me emails
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Gmail app .
- At the top, tap Personal info.
- Under “Choose what others see,” tap Go to About me.
- Next to “Personal contact info” or “Work contact info,” select Edit .
- Under “Email,” add, edit, or remove your email address.
- Select OK.
Can you have multiple email accounts on iPad?
Most iPhone and iPad users already have one email account setup on their iOS device, but you can easily add a new email address to the iPhone or iPad, or even multiple new email addresses to the same device, all to be managed in the same Mail app of iOS.
How do I stop my email from syncing?
- Open the app drawer.
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down to Accounts.
- Tap Google.
- Tap your Google account (you may also need to tap Sync account or Account sync)
- Drag the slider for Gmail to the left to turn it off.
How do I rename a mailbox in Apple mail?
In the Mail app on your Mac, select a mailbox in the Mail sidebar, then click its name. You can also force click the mailbox in the sidebar. Type a new name for the mailbox. Some mail servers may not accept certain characters, such as a forward slash (/).
How do I rename a mailbox in IOS?
Renaming a Mail Account on the iPhone / iPad
- Open the general “Settings” app on the iPhone / iPad home screen and then go to settings for “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”
- Tap on the specific email account which you want to rename.
- At the next screen, tap on the email address itself near the top of the Settings panel.
Where do I find Mail account settings on iPad?
Apple iPad – Email Account Settings (Personal POP / IMAP)
- From a Home screen on your Apple ® iPad ® , navigate:
- From the ‘Accounts’ section, tap an email account.
- Tap any of the following switches to turn on or off :
- If available, verify the incoming mail server info (e.g., Host Name, Username, Password, etc.).
How do I change email layout on iPad?
Go to Settings > Mail, then turn on Organize by Thread (below Threading). Note: You can also change other settings in Settings > Mail—such as Collapse Read Messages or Most Recent Message on Top.
How do I create a second email address on my iPad?
Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts. Tap Add Account, tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account. Enter your name, email address, password and a description for your account. Tap Next. Mail will try to find the email settings and finish setting up your account.