What is a good font for graphs?
Open Sans, Noto Sans, and Lato have larger x-heights, lending to easier readability at small sizes. When choosing a font for data visualization, opt for a typeface with a large x-height. Note also, Lato has a good x-height, but shorter line-length.
What is the best font for a dashboard?
Roboto, Open Sans and Lato are all tabular Google fonts best suited for use on dashboards, reports and charts. These fonts are also highly readable at small sizes, clean and contain a wide selection of weights (eg light, regular, bold, extra bold etc).
What is the best font for data?
When designing data visualizations for screens, such as mobile, web, or presentation, we generally recommend using sans-serif fonts. Sans-serif fonts tend to scale better in lower-resolution screens and are more commonly used in websites.
What fonts go together?
10 Beautiful Font Combinations For All Your Design Needs
- 1 – Futura Bold & Souvenir.
- 2 – Rockwell Bold & Bembo.
- 3 – Helvetica Neue & Garamond.
- 4 – Super Grotesk & Minion Pro.
- 5 – Montserrat & Courier New.
- 6 – Playfair Display & Source Sans Pro.
- 7 – Amatic SC & Josefin Sans.
- 8 – Century Gothic & PT Serif.
How do I decide what font to use?
How to Choose a Font for Your Brand
- Understand your brand identity.
- Take note of the brand fonts you admire.
- Research typography.
- Make sure that the font is versatile.
- Choose a few fonts to start.
- Consider the typographic hierarchy.
- Ask for feedback.
Is jokerman a bad font?
Jokerman is one of the worst unreadable fonts out there. The little curls, dots, and squiggles attached to each letter distract the audience from the text they are trying to read. Though this font is distinct and will leave an impression, it may not be the impression you are looking for.