What is an example of intimation?
The definition of an intimation is a hint. An example of an intimation is a person’s hint that she does not want to date her partner any longer.
What is a good sentence for process?
(1) Something needs to be done to expedite the process. (2) Exposure to the sun can accelerate the ageing process. (3) We’re in the process of selling our house. (4) The rehearsal process also irked him increasingly.
How do you use inure in a sentence?
Inure in a Sentence 🔉
- Raising three dramatic daughters will inure you to temper tantrums.
- After a while, the guards were able to inure themselves to the voices of the prisoners begging for freedom.
- Even the veteran detective could not inure himself to the sight of a murdered child.
How do you use the word indignantly in a sentence?
Indignantly sentence example
- He indignantly rebuked his rival’s language and demeanour.
- Clement had formerly indignantly rejected the suggestion of such an exchange of favours.
What is a sentence for desolate?
Desolate sentence example. How very desolate must that one be. It was a desolate wasteland except for some grazing sheep. Wilson said kindly: “Why, my boy, you look desolate .”
What is the date of intimation?
Date of intimation means the date on which the letter specifying the defect is received by the assessee.
What does intimation date mean?
Intimation Date means the date on which the Selected Bidder is intimated about its selection, as per Tender Document; Sample 1.
How do you use admitted in a sentence?
Admitted sentence example
- He was admitted to the kindergarten on the sixth of April.
- He admitted that he actually went because he had connections – heritage.
- Before noon the next day the gardener was admitted to the palace.
- He admitted as much.
- Lori admitted to wishing Alex would leave her.
What is an example of process?
The definition of a process is the actions happening while something is happening or being done. An example of process is the steps taken by someone to clean a kitchen. An example of process is a collection of action items to be decided on by government committees.
What are some examples of sentence starters?
Transition words are some of the best examples of sentence starters. There are words to show contrast, such as “although,” “however,” “besides” and “conversely.”. Other words show consequence, and examples of this type include “because” and “as a result.”. Words showing emphasis include “above all”…
What are examples of sentences?
An example of sentence is a group of words in a book that begins with a capital letter and ends with a punctuation mark.
What are some examples of complex sentences?
Here are some examples of complex sentences: Although Denise had some doubts, she found the courses very useful. The above example is a complex sentence: it has a dependent clause (a subject ‘Denise’ and a verb ‘had’), followed by an independent clause (subject ‘she’ and a verb ‘found’) and forms a complete thought.
What is an example of a sentence?
An “example sentence” is a sentence written to demonstrate usage of a particular word in context. An example sentence is invented by its writer to show how to use a particular word properly in writing.