What name means air for a girl?
Aria: This female name, meaning ‘air’ is quickly moving up the charts and has even entered the top 100 baby name list, all thanks to “Game of Thrones.”
What girl name means Storm?
Female Stormy Names: Names That Mean Storm For Baby Girls
What girl name means weather?
Baby Girl Names and Meanings, S–Z
|Talia||rain from heaven|
|Tornado||fierce wind storm|
What are some names for wind?
What are some air related names?
Girl Names That Mean Air, Sky and Wind
- Aella (Greek Origin), meaning “storm wind or whirlwind”.
- Alizee (French Origin), meaning “trade wind”.
- Alizeh (Persian Origin), meaning “the wind”.
- Alya (Arabic Origin), meaning “sky, heavenly”.
- Amaterasu (Japanese Origin), meaning “heaven and sky”.
What names are related to air?
Many of the baby names meaning air are word names such as Aura and Sky, but other names have more subtle air meanings hidden in their ancient roots. Along with Sky, other girl names that mean air that rank in the US Top 1000 include Luna, Lyra, Amaya, Sunny, and Iris. Boy names that mean air are rarer.
What female name means lightning?
Girl Names That Mean Lightning
- Aashni (Hindi Origin) one of the female names that mean “lightning”
- Adhira (Sanskrit Origin) meaning “divine white lightning”
- Damini (Hindi Origin) meaning “lightning”
- Elektra (Greek Origin) means “amber” or “incandescent”.
- Kaminari (Japanese Origin) word for “thunder”
What name means female warrior?
Girls’ Baby Names That Mean Warrior
- Aife (Irish), meaning “great warrior woman of myth”
- Alessia (Greek), meaning “defender” and “warrior”
- Alvara (German), meaning “army of elves” or “warrior elves”
- Andra (Greek), meaning “strong and courageous warrior”
- Clovis (Germanic), meaning “famous warrior”
What is the name windy short for?
▼ as a name for girls is of English derivation, and the meaning of the name Windy is “friend”. Windy is a variant form of Wendy (English). STARTS WITH Wi-
What girl name means cloud?
Anan is a Hebrew name meaning cloud.
How many names are there for the wind?
Here are 21 names for the wind. 1. Bise. A cold, dry wind from the north or northeast funneled over the Alps into southern France and Switzerland by pressure differences. 2. Mistral. A cold wind
What is the name of the Wind in the Mediterranean?
Euroclydon (a cyclonic tempestuous northeast wind in the Mediterranean) Föhn or foehn (a warm, dry, southerly wind off the northern side of the Alps and North Italy. The name gave rise to the fén-fēng (焚風 ‘burning wind’) of Taiwan). Gregale (northeasterly from Greece)
What is the name of the Wind in Australia?
Oceania Brickfielder (hot and dry wind in Southern Australia) Fremantle Doctor (afternoon sea breeze from the Indian Ocean which cools Perth, Western Australia during summer) Kaimai Breeze (turbulent wind with strong downdrafts in the Kaimai Range of North Island, New Zealand) Kona (southeast wind
What is the name of the Wind in French?
Here are 21 names for the wind. 1. Bise. A cold, dry wind from the north or northeast funneled over the Alps into southern France and Switzerland by pressure differences. 2. Mistral. A cold wind that blows over the northwest Mediterranean coast when pressure differences funnel it through the Rhone valley. 3. Bora.