Where do I find my CAA reference number?
If you click on ‘Personal Details’ on the left hand side, you will see your CAA reference number.
How do I access Cellma?
You can access CELLMA via the “Medical” service on the Portal home page. A pilot’s user guide for the CAA Cellma medical records system is available here.
How do I register with CAA portal?
How to get started
- Register for a CAA customer portal account. Visit our CAA customer portal and enter your email address before choosing a user ID and password.
- Log in to the portal.
- Import your licensing information.
- Make an application.
- We check your information.
- Receive your licence or rating.
How do I create a CAA account?
Member create new account
- Membership number. Enter a valid 16 digit membership number.
- Postal code. Enter the postal code that matches your CAA account.
- Email address. Enter a valid email address.
- Re enter email address. Enter the same email address as above.
- Confirm password.
What is a Part 21 aircraft?
Part 21 aircraft are what used to be known as ‘EASA aircraft’ and include most popular type certificated aircraft such as Cessna, Piper, Cirrus and Diamond. The exemption lasts until the end of June 2021 but before that expires, legislation for a permanent change will be introduced.
Whats the difference between PPL and LAPL?
So what are the differences between the two? A PPL will allow you to fly European registered aircraft around the world, with a LAPL you are limited to Europe. With the LAPL it’s easier. Although it’s valid for life, you need to have flown 12 hours in the last 24 months including 1 hour with an instructor.
What is medical Class 3 pilot license?
A Third class medical certificate is appropriate for student pilots, recreational pilots, and private pilots who fly for pleasure or personal business (but not for hire). A third class medical is valid for 60 months for pilots under age 40, and 24 months for applicants who are age 40 or older.
How do I get a Atol license?
How to apply. Download the application form for either the Standard ATOL application or Small business ATOP application. You can also use the Standard ATOL application to apply for ATOL to ATOL trade sales. To apply for a franchised ATOL apply direct to the approved organisation you belong to.