Who is Steven hatzakis?
Who is Steven hatzakis?
Steven Joseph Hatzakis. The firm’s CEO and principal, Steven Hatzakis, is a licensed Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA) registered as a publishing-only CTA with the National Futures Association (NFA). Steven holds a series 3 license as a commodity futures representative for over a decade.
Is dukascopy reliable?
Is Dukascopy Safe? Dukascopy is considered low-risk, with an overall Trust Score of 90 out of 99. Dukascopy is not publicly traded, does operate a bank, is authorised by two tier-1 regulators (high trust), zero tier-2 regulators (average trust), and zero tier-3 regulators (low trust).
Does Dukascopy allow scalping?
Dukascopy Europe accepts all types of trading (including news trading, scalping etc).
Is dukascopy regulated?
Regulation. Dukascopy Bank is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA both as a bank and a securities dealer.
How do I receive money from Dukascopy?
If you use the Dukascopy Connect 911 mobile application, click on Bank, then press on plus sign in the lower left corner, select Load money (Deposit) and then Bank transfer.
Is swissquote a good broker?
Founded in 1996, Swissquote is publicly-traded (SIX: SQN) and regulated in four tier-1 jurisdictions, making it a safe broker (low-risk) for trading forex and CFDs. As a forex broker that also operates two banks, Swissquote takes our top award for Best Banking Services.
How do I withdraw money from Dukascopy?
Deposits and Withdrawals
- Login into your live trading platform.
- Open the My Account report. Desktop Platforms: Go to Account > My Account. Mobile Platforms: Go to More > Account > Account settings.
- Locate the Deposit and Withdrawal sections in the report.
How do you use dukascopy?
To use this service, undertake the following steps:
- Have an active Dukascopy Multi-Currency Account.
- Choose one of our partner exchanges that integrated and passed due diligence with Dukascopy.
- Open an account with the partner exchange.
- Link the Multi-Currency Account to the partner’s exchange.
How do I open a dukascopy account?
Steps to open a live trading account:
- Please carefully fill in the electronic registration form;
- Print out the Dukascopy account opening documentation you receive after completion of the electronic registration form;
- Read carefully and sign (with place and date of signature) the Dukascopy account opening documentation;
How do you transfer to Dukascopy?
If you use the Dukascopy Connect 911 mobile application, select the person from your contact list, then click on the plus sign in the bottom left corner and choose Send invoice. In the opened window select currency, enter the amount you want to transfer, add short description and press Send.
Is swissquote free?
Swissquote offers access to many markets around the world. It charges no inactivity fee. As a listed Swiss broker with a banking background, Swissquote scores high on safety. Swissquote has high fees.
Can I withdraw Bitcoin from swissquote?
Withdrawals from your Swissquote wallet to a cryptocurrency exchange are currently not supported. Attempts to transfer cryptocurrency to an exchange could result in the loss of the transferred funds.