Can I block senders on AOL Mail?
Blocking emails on AOL using the AOL mobile app is just as easy as blocking them from the web client. Here’s how to block spam email on Android and iOS: Tap an email from a sender whose email messages you want to block. Tap the hamburger menu at the bottom-right of the screen.
Where do blocked emails go in AOL?
Click the “Spam Settings” tab. The Send Filter section of the page contains a list of the email addresses that you have blocked.
How do I stop spam emails on AOL?
- Sign in to Desktop Gold.
- Click Settings.
- Click Mail.
- Click the Spam Controls tab.
- In the box under Block mail from addresses I specify, type the email addresses that you do not wish to receive mail from.
- Close the Settings window when you are done or switch to a different tab to save your changes.
Where is settings on AOL?
Update AOL Mail settings
- Sign in to AOL Mail.
- Under your username, click Options | Mail Settings. .
- Click the tab for the setting you want to change.
Why am I getting so much spam in my inbox?
If you start receiving an increased amount of spam, with junk mail filters enabled, then there might be a problem with the mailbox that your spam emails are usually moved to. If the level of spam you receive continues to increase, then you should consider being wary of where your email address is given.
Does AOL automatically delete spam?
AOL does not automatically delete old emails from your inbox or sent folder. However, AOL automatically deletes emails from your spam folder after five days, and your trash and recently deleted folder after seven days.
How do I block unwanted emails?
Block an email address
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- Open the message.
- In the top right of the message, tap More .
- Tap Block [sender].