How do I change the color of a hyperlink in Word 2007?
Change the color of your hyperlinks
- Select the hyperlink you want to re-color. (How do I insert a hyperlink?)
- On the Home tab of the ribbon, select the Font Color arrow to open the menu of colors.
- Select the color you want for the hyperlink.
How do you make a hyperlink blue in Word?
Hyperlinks are basically a style, so you could:
- Display the Modify Style dialog. Click on a hyperlink. On the Home tab, click the dialog box launcher in the Styles group. The Styles pane will appear.
- In the Modify Style dialog, Format > Font.
- In the Font Color box, choose the color you would like.
What is the default color of hyperlink in Word?
They are blue by default. You can change the color of a single non-visited link in your Word document. If you’d like to do this, follow the steps below: Select the link of your choice.
What is the color code for hyperlink?
In particular, the default unvisited and visited link colors in the latest versions of Firefox and Chrome are consistent with the above guidelines, but recent versions of IE report different values: unvisited links are rgb(0, 102, 204) , or #0066CC , and visited links are rgb(128, 0, 128) , or #800080 .
How do I turn a Hyperlink back to blue?
So, just right-click on the hyperlink and from the context menu select “Edit Hyperlink”. It brings up the edit dialog box. Click on “OK”. The hyperlink is returned to it’s original blue state.
How do I make a Hyperlink not purple in Word?
In the “Styles” menu, hover your mouse pointer over “Hyperlink“, and then click the triangle that appears to the right. From the drop-down menu that appears, select “Modify…“. In the “Formatting” section, choose the color you want to use, then click “OK“.
How do I stop hyperlinks from going purple in Word?
Change the colour or remove the underline from hyperlinks in Microsoft Word
- Display the Modify Style dialog.
- In the Modify Style dialog, Format > Font.
- In the Font Color box, choose the colour you would like.
- In the Underline Style box, choose (none).
- Click OK twice to get back to your document.
How do I change the Hyperlink color in Word?
In the “Styles:” section, select Hyperlink, and then click Modify…. From the list under “Font Color:”, choose the color you want. To save your changes, click OK, and then OK again.
How do I change the hyperlink color in Word?
Change the color of the hyperlinks in Word
- In the Hometab.
- Click the small icon under Change Styles to open Styles window.
- Click the Hyperlink drop down menu > Modify…
- In the Modify window, click on the blue color (default color) and choose your preferred color from the dropdown menu.
- Click OK to apply the change.
What is the color for hyperlink blue?
This help page is a how-to guide.
|blue link||link to a Wikipedia page that currently exists||#0645AD = rgb(6,69,173)|
|dark blue link||link to a Wikipedia page that exists and that you have visited||#0B0080 = rgb(11,0,128)|
|red link||link to a page that does not currently exist within Wikipedia||#BA0000 = rgb(186,0,0)|
How do I change the color of a hyperlink in Word?
How do I keep a hyperlink blue?
Word for Windows
- From the Home tab, click the small icon (
- In the Styles menu, hover your mouse pointer over Hyperlink, and click the triangle that appears to the right.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select Modify….
- In the “Formatting” section, choose the color you want, and then click OK to save your changes.
How do you create a hyperlink in Microsoft Word?
Click and drag to select a word, phrase or image that you would like to use to create a hyperlink to a website. Choose “Insert” from the menu bar and click “Hyperlink” to bring up the “Insert Hyperlink” dialog box.
How do you change the color of a hyperlink?
To change the color of hyperlinks that have been visited or clicked, follow these instructions: From the “Home” tab, select the small arrow icon in the lower-right corner of the “Styles” box. Alternately, you can use Alt+Ctrl+Shift+S . Select the “Options…” link in the lower-right corner.
Which is the color of a hyperlink?
To change the color of hyperlinks that have not been visited or clicked, follow these instructions: Add the hyperlink to your document. From the ” Home ” tab, click the small arrow icon in the lower-right corner of the ” Styles ” box. In the ” Styles ” menu, hover your mouse pointer over ” Hyperlink “, and then click the triangle that appears to the right. In the ” Formatting ” section, choose the color you want to use, then click ” OK “.
How do set hyperlink in word?
How to insert a hyperlink In the menu bar or Ribbon at the top of the Word program window, click the Insert tab. On the Insert tab, in the Links section, click the Hyperlink or Link option. In the Insert Hyperlink window, type in the web page address you want to set the highlighted text to link to in the Address text field, then click OK.