How do I embed an Iframe in Drupal?
How to add an iframe to a page
- Find the iframe code on your external website.
- On your Drupal template site, locate the page you want to add the iframe content to.
- Click Edit to edit the page.
- In the Body field insert the iframe code within open and close tags. Example: [embed]Your iframe code here[/embed]
- Click “Save”
How do I embed an Iframe?
Embed with iFrame
- Copy your final revision of the code,
- Navigate to the page in which you want to embed the new iframe,
- Click “Edit”, then toggle to the “HTML Editor”, and paste your code Where you would like it to appear on your page.
- Paste your revised code into the HTML Editor,
- Click Save and view the results.
Is Drupal 8 still supported?
Drupal 8 Long-Term Support Consequently, Drupal 8 support will end in November 2, 2021. A long-term-support (LTS) Drupal 8.9 minor release was released alongside Drupal 9 and will be supported until November 2021. Drupal 8 will only receive patch releases following Drupal 9.0. 0’s release.
How do you implement a hook in Drupal 8?
As a Drupal Developer the easiest way to implement a hook is to copy the example from the . api. php file into your module, then rename the function by replacing the starting ‘HOOK’ with the name of your module.
How do I embed a link in Drupal?
How do I insert a link using Drupal?
- Make sure you are logged on and in the editing interface for the content you wish to edit.
- Highlight the text you wish to be the link.
- Click the “Insert/edit link” button.
- In the “Link URL” text field, put in the URL for the page you wish to link to.
- Click the “Insert” button.
How do I embed code in Drupal?
Go to Administer -> Site Building -> Embed Widgets. Click the “Preview” link next to the widget that you would like to embed. Copy the code from the textbox. Paste the code into your site.
What is the latest Drupal version?
Drupal 9.0. 0 has been released simultaneously with Drupal 8.9. 0. Drupal 8.9 is a long-term support version that will be supported until November 2021, with no new feature development (whereas Drupal 9 development and support will continue beyond that date).
When did Drupal 8 release?
November 19, 2015
Drupal 8/Initial release dates
Drupal 8 rc1 is the collective work of over 3,200 core contributors. Drupal 8.0. 0 was released on November 19, 2015.
What are the hooks in Drupal 8?
Hooks are how modules can interact with the core code of Drupal. They make it possible for a module to define new urls and pages within the site (hook_menu), to add content to pages (hook_block, hook_footer, etc.), to set up custom database tables (hook_schema) and more.
What is hooks in Drupal?
Hooks allow modules to alter and extend the behavior of Drupal core, or another module. They are one of the various ways that code components in Drupal can communicate with one another. Using hooks a module developer can change how core or another module works — without changing the existing code.
How do I add an iFrame to my Drupal website?
Download the plugin from http://ckeditor.com/addon/iframe – the latest 4.5.x version. Place the plugin in the root libraries folder (/libraries). Enable the iFrame module in the Drupal admin under “CKEditor” add ons. If you are not using Full HTML format, you must uncheck “Limit allowed HTML tags and correct faulty HTML” for this to work.
What is an iframe in Salesforce?
Iframe. A custom field, which lets you add a complete iframe to your content types; including Src-URL, setting width and height, optionally a title above, and optionally a target attribute. The module iframe is based upon project Link by quicksketch The iframe module provides a custom content “field” type.
What is the use of the iframe module?
The iframe module provides a custom content “field” type. It provides some inputs for attributes of the iframe to an authorized user: “Title” can be optionally enabled or disabled when setting up the content field.
How do I add an iFrame to CKEditor?
Download the CKEditor Iframe plugin – the latest 4.5.x version. Place the plugin in the root libraries folder (/libraries) of your site. Enable the module. Configure your editor/text format, and drag the new iFrame toolbar icon to the CKEditor toolbar.