How do I get Cisco Connect?
- Uninstall any previous versions of Cisco AnyConnect.
- Install Cisco AnyConnect app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the Cisco AnyConnect app.
- Select Add VPN Connection.
- Enter a Description, for example, CMU VPN and the Server Address vpn.cmu.edu.
- If prompted, allow the changes.
- Click Save.
How do I install Cisco AnyConnect on Windows 10?
Installing the VPN Client
- Download the AnyConnect VPN client for Windows.
- Click Run on the Open File – Security Warning dialog box.
- Click Next in the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Setup dialog box, then follow the steps to complete the installation.
How do I install Cisco AnyConnect on Windows 7?
- Select the AnyConnect VPN client for Windows from the Downloads & Guides page.
- Enter your Internet ID and password.
- Click Save File.
- Click Ok to install the file.
- Select the “local admin” option and enter your password.
- Download and run the AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Installer.
How do I setup a VPN on Windows 10 Cisco?
How to: Install Cisco VPN client in Windows 10 from clean or upgrade install
- Step 1: Uninstall Cisco VPN Client if it was already installed.
- Step 2: Uninstall DNE updater software.
- Step 3: Run Winfix.exe.
- Step 4: Install Sonicwall VPN client.
- Step 5: Reinstall/Install Cisco VPN client version 18.104.22.168.
Is Cisco connect a VPN?
Cisco AnyConnect is a popular VPN that co-exists effectively with other Cisco products. Here’s a quick overview of Cisco AnyConnect and factors you should consider when implementing or expanding your use of VPNs.
What version of Cisco AnyConnect is compatible with Windows 7?
AnyConnect Supported Operating Systems
|Supported Operating Systems||VPN Client|
|Current Microsoft supported versions of Windows 10 – x86(32-bit), x64(64-bit) and ARM64||Yes|
|Windows 8.1 & 10 – x86(32-bit) and x64(64-bit)||Yes|
|macOS 11.2 (or later), 10.15, and 10.14 (all 64-bit)||Yes|
|Linux Red Hat 8 and 7||Yes|