How do you check for warrants in Colorado?

How do you check for warrants in Colorado?

If you want to know if you have a warrant, please call the JCSO Warrants Unit at 303-271-6475 or visit

How do I find out if I have a warrant in Douglas County Colorado?

To gather relevant information on outstanding and active warrants in Douglas County, you can contact the local Sherriff’s office located at 4000 Justice Way, Castle Rock, Colorado 80109, or speak to a representative of the law enforcement agency on 303-660-7505.

How do I find out if I have a warrant in Colorado Springs?

There may be outstanding arrest warrants for those who have missed their court appearance dates. Bail amounts and other information may be obtained by calling the court at (719) 385-6153 or by email at [email protected] .

How do I clear a warrant in Adams County Colorado?

If an individual is not arrested, that person shall be advised of the outstanding warrant by the officer and instructed to call the clerk of court’s office the following business day at 303-659-1161 (Adams County) or 303-464-5020 (Broomfield City and County) to clear the warrant and obtain a court appearance date.

What’s considered an outstanding warrant?

Outstanding warrants: An Outstanding Warrant means that the judge has issued an arrest warrant out for you. This could happen simply because you did not show up in court for a traffic ticket court date.

How do I find out if I have a warrant in Boulder County?

If you want to find out about an arrest warrant out in your name or one that has been issued against somebody you know, get in touch with the Sherriff’s Department of Boulder County, Colorado.

What is the meaning of active warrant?

So, what does active warrant mean? This means that any of the above warrants has been issued for your arrest or search your property and the action has not taken place. Until the arrest or search has been completed, it remains an active arrest warranty or an active warrant search.

How do I find out if I have an active warrant?

How to Find Out If You Have a Warrant

  1. Look up the local records website for your county court or sheriff’s department.
  2. If you think there is a federal warrant outstanding, you will have to contact the federal court for your district.
  3. Call a local bail bondsman.
  4. Hire an attorney.


Back to Top