The report is an unexplored work but relatively frequent in schools. There are oral and written report (the content close to the essay).
The ratio – the form of independent scientific – research work, in which the author reveals the essence of the research problem; it brings a different perspective, as well as their points of view on it.
Stages of the relationship.
- Selection and study of the main sources on the subject (Is recommended as when you write an essay using at least 8-10 sources).
- Bibliography design.
- Processing and systematization of the material. Preparation of conclusions and generalizations.
- Development of the relationship plan.
- Public lecture with the study results.
The report contains three qualities Explorer: the ability to conduct research, the opportunity to present the results of the students and answer questions in a professional manner.
A distinctive feature of the report is academic scientific style.
Academic style – is a unique way to present the text of the most suitable material to write academic articles and research. This style defines the following rules:
- Proposals may be long and difficult;
- Frequently used words of foreign origin, different terms;
- Used project lead-type “likely”, “in our opinion”;
- The position of the author should be as less pronounced, i.e. there should be no pronoun “I”, “my (point of view)”;
- Text may appear stamps and common words.
How to prepare a report on the human sciences – see note “How to write a paper.”
Report on physics, chemistry, biology and other natural sciences has some distinctive features.
The general structure of this report may be the following:
- The formulation of the research topic (and it should be not only relevant, but also original, interesting content).
- Importance of research (the interesting line of research, what is its importance, scientists have been working in this field, what matters in this topic has been given enough attention, because the selected students on this issue).
- The scope of work (broadly corresponds to that of the research topic and narrow it).
- Research objectives (materialize the goal of “expanding” in components).
- Hypothesis (scientific hypothesis about the possible search results. Formulated in case the work is experimental).
- The methodology of the study (a detailed description of all activities related to the delivery of results).
- The study’s findings. Synthesis of new information that has been received by the researcher in the process of observation or experiment.In presenting the results, it should provide clear interpretation and laconic new facts. Moreover useful basic quantitative indicators and show them to be used in graphs and charts the course of the relationship.
- The study’s findings. Inferences, formulated in a generalized, summary form. They briefly describe the main findings and identified trends.Numbered desirable Conclusions: are usually not more than 4 or 5.
For the registration of a written report, requirements are the same as when you write an essay.
- First page
- Summary (who has always displayed the names of the elements of the report indicate the page that starts with each item).
- Introduction (formulated the essence of the research problem, justified the choice of the theme, determined by its importance and urgency, to clarify the aims and objectives of the report, describes the literature used)
- The main part (each section reveals the compelling research question)
- Summary (summarizing or generalized conclusion on the theme of the report)
- Regulation laying down the list of the literature used see the booklet “How to write a paper.”
Some tips on how to perform brilliantly in front of an audience.
- Duration of performance usually does not exceed 10-15 minutes. Therefore, in the preparation of the text of the report shown in the most important work.
- The report should be summarizes the main content of all chapters and research sections.
- To store the value of all the terms used in the report.
- Do not be afraid of the public – your listeners are friendly.
- He speaks in complete readiness – wielding issue in the best way possible.
- Maintain a constant vision – affects the public and teachers.
- It suspends all the times that you see fit.
- Take your time and do not stretch the word. The intervention rate should be about 120 words per minute.
- Think about what questions you might ask the audience, and specify the answers in advance.
- If you need time to collect his thoughts, then, the presence of pre-prepared maps, charts, diagrams, photographs, etc. will help you gain valuable time to respond to the letter and sometimes give a prompt response.
By following these rules, you should have an interesting relationship, which will no doubt be greatly appreciated teacher.