What are the Nine 9 duties of parents towards their children?
603) also provides that parents shall have the following duties following their children: 1) to give them attention, companionship and understanding; 2) to extend to them the benefits of moral guidance, self-discipline and religious instruction; 3) to supervise their activities, including recreation; 4) to inculcate in …
Which is the first duty of a child?
1. Children have the duty of honoring and respecting father and mother. 2.
What are the rights and responsibilities?
Rights and responsibilities help make our communities better. Rights are freedoms we have that are protected by our laws, while responsibilities are duties or things that we should do. In order to be good citizens, or members of a community, we must understand our rights and responsibilities.
What are the rights and duties of parents?
Rights and responsibilities of parents The father and mother use their rights and carry out their duties by making decisions in place of their child. Their objectives are to protect the child and to secure the child an education, development, security, health and morality.
Why are rights and duties important?
Life can become smoother if rights and duties go hand in hand and become complementary to each other. Rights are what we want others to do for us whereas the duties are those acts which we should perform for others. Thus, a right comes with an obligation to show respect for the rights of others.
What are duties of a child?
Duties of children
- Respect their parents, teachers, elders and love youngsters.
- Pay attention to personal hygiene.
- Help people in need.
- Sharing things with others.
- Use polite language.
- Study, play, eat and sleep at the proper time.
What are four main aspects of child rights?
–[endif]–>Every children have right to food, housing, proper medical care, education and freedom as per UN Declaration of the Rights of the Child.