What is NMI button in FortiGate?
When working with Fortinet Support to troubleshoot problems with your FortiGate-6000 you can use the front panel non-maskable interrupt (NMI) switch to assist with troubleshooting. Pressing this switch causes the software to dump management board registers and backtraces to the console.
How do you reset the reset button on a FortiGate 60d?
Within 20 seconds of the device booting up, press and hold the RESET button. Once you see System is resetting to factory default…, you can release the button.
How do I reset my FortiGate firewall?
Go to System Settings > Dashboard. In the Unit Operation widget, click the Restart button. Enter a message for the event log, then click OK to restart the system.
How do I restart FortiGate HA cluster?
Log on using SSH / console on each firewall firewall first ( not on the VIP iP address, but on the FW management address) – from a management machine from the same Management L2 subnet. get system ha status – Then note the SN of each firewall. Run ‘Execute reboot’ on FW2 to reload the FW. Press Y.
How do I reset my FortiGate 60e without password?
Resetting a lost Fortigate admin password
- Connect to the Firewall through console port using terminal emulator such as Putty.
- Power off the Fortigate Firewall/Analyzer.
- Power on the Firewall.
- Wait for the Firewall name and login prompt to appear.
- Copy and paste the username and the password.
How do I reset my Fortinet router?
To restart the FortiAnalyzer unit from the GUI:
- Go to System Settings > Dashboard.
- In the Unit Operation widget, click the Restart button.
- Enter a message for the event log, then click OK to restart the system.
How do I restart FortiGate from web interface?
How do I turn off FortiGate interface?
To disable an interface from the GUI, go to Network > Interfaces. Edit the interface to be disabled and set Interface State to Disabled.
How do I turn off FortiGate cluster?
To power off the FortiGate unit – GUI:
- Go to Dashboard.
- In the System Resources widget, select Shutdown.