What is the salary of Dr Devi Prasad?
Remuneration currently drawn by Dr. Devi Prasad Shetty is ` 5,25,19,364 (Rupees Five Crores Twenty Five Lakhs Nineteen Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty Four only) per annum.
Who is Dr Devi Shetty wife?
“I always wanted to come back and my wife Shakuntala nudged me into taking that decision,” he says. It was at the B.M. Birla Hospital that Shetty started leading with his heart, doing cardiac surgeries for less privileged children free of cost.
Who is rich doctor or engineer?
Engineer or doctor both are work for society not for the money , if you do good work than you definitely earn more. So it is depands on person to person but definitely the fee of the college more than engineering.
Who is best cardiologist in India?
Top 10 Cardiologists in India
- Dr. Devi Prasad Shetty. Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon.
- Dr. Ashok Seth. cardiologists.
- Dr. Ajay Kaul. Cardiac Surgeon.
- Dr. Sandeep Attawar. cardiologists.
- Dr. Y K Mishra. Cardiac Surgeon.
- Dr. K.K.Talwar. cardiologists.
- Dr. Nandkishore Kapadia. Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon.
- Dr. Srinath Vijayasekharan. Cardiac Surgeon.
Who is best cardiologist in Bangalore?
Here are the List of Top 12 Cardiologists in Bangalore, India:
- Dr. Devi Prasad Shetty.
- Dr Vivek Babubojjawar. Cardiologist Consultant at Manipal Hospital Education: MBBS, MCh Cardiothoracic Surgeon …
- Dr. Umesh Nareppa.
- Dr Ganesh Krishnan Iyer.
Who is Indias No 1 doctor?
Dr Panda is also called ‘one of the safest heart surgeons in the world’ and ‘the ‘surgeon with the safest hands’. Medgate Today honored Dr. Panda as the No 1 heart surgeon and one of the 25 living legends in the healthcare of India….Ramakanta Panda.
|Dr. Ramakanta Panda|
Which is difficult MBBS or engineering?
MBBS is tough compared to engineering. It takes 6.5 years to graduate in medicine and get a licenice to practise. PG is a must and it takes another 3 years.