Who is the best neurosurgeon in Mumbai?
Best Neurosurgeon in Mumbai
- Dr. Mohit Bhatt. Neurologist, Mumbai, India.
- Dr. Pravina Shah. Neurologist, Mumbai, India.
- Dr. Sushil Tandel. Neurologist, Mumbai, India.
- Dr. Gurneet Singh Sawhney. Neurosurgeon, Mumbai, India.
- Dr. Ramesh Patankar. Neurologist, Mumbai, India.
- Dr. Pawan Ojha. Neurologist, Mumbai, India.
Who is the best neurologist in Mumbai?
Neurologist in Mumbai
- Dr.Sandeep Nayani. DM – Neurology, MD – General Medicine, MBBS.
- Dr.Yogesh Patidar. MBBS, MD – General Medicine, DM – Neurology.
- Dr.Sunanda Anand (Interventional Stroke Neurologist)
- Dr.Keyur Panchal.
- Dr.Siddharth Kharkar.
- Dr.Rahul Chakor.
- Dr.Amit Vatkar.
- Dr.Dhara Nimish Shah.
Which hospital is best for Neurology in Mumbai?
Neurology Hospitals in Mumbai
- Fortis Hospital. Multi-specialityHospital.
- Global Hospitals. Multi-specialityHospital.
- Wockhardt Hospitals. Multi-specialityHospital.
- Dr L H Hiranandani Hospital. Multi-specialityHospital.
- S L Raheja Fortis Hospital. Multi-specialityHospital.
- Wockhardt Hospitals.
- Hinduja Hospital.
- Saifee Hospital.
Who is the best neurosurgeon in Maharashtra?
Dr Keki Turel is one of the best Neurosurgeons in Mumbai at Breach Candy hospital and Bombay Hospital & Medical Research Centre.
Who is the best urologist in Mumbai?
Best Urologist in Mumbai
- Dr. V K Subramaniam. Urologist, Mumbai, India.
- Dr. Anand Utture. Urologist, Mumbai, India.
- Dr. Madhav H Kamat. Urologist, Mumbai, India.
- Dr. Sumit Mehta. Urologist, Mumbai, India.
- Dr. M S Kothari. Urologist, Mumbai, India.
- Dr. Prawal Biswas. Urologist, Mumbai, India.
- Dr. Rajiv Joshi.
- Dr. Ravindra Hodarkar.
What’s a brain surgeon called?
A neurosurgeon is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and surgical treatment of disorders of the central and peripheral nervous system including congenital anomalies, trauma, tumors, vascular disorders, infections of the brain or spine, stroke, or degenerative diseases of the spine.
Who is the best ENT doctor in Mumbai?
Best ENT Doctors in Mumbai
- Dr. Divya Prabhat.
- Dr. Kamalakar Dandekar.
- Dr. Juthika Sheode.
- Dr. Ajay Doiphode. ENT Surgeon, Mumbai, India.
- Dr. K P Morwani. ENT Surgeon, Mumbai, India.
- Dr. Sanjay Tulsiram Helale. ENT Surgeon, Mumbai, India.
- Dr. Rashmi Menon. ENT Surgeon, Mumbai, India.
- Dr. Uday Pol. ENT Surgeon, Mumbai, India.
Who is the youngest neurosurgeon in India?
T. S. Kanaka
|Thanjavur Santhanakrishna Kanaka|
|Born||31 March 1932 Chennai|
|Died||14 November 2018 (aged 86) Chennai|
|Other names||Tanjore Santhana Krishna Kanaka Kanaka Santhanakrishna|
Who is the best sexologist in Mumbai?
Best Sexologist in Mumbai
|Doctor’s Name||Clinic Fees||Lybrate Rating|
|Dr.Shirish C. Malde||₹800||92%|
|Dr.Dillip Kumar Mantry||₹500||88%|
|Dr.T N Debnath (Gold Medalist)||NA||92%|
Who is Dr Basant Kumar Misra?
Dr. Basant Kumar Misra completed his early education in Bhubaneshwar and successfully completed his MBBS from VSS Medical College, Sambalpur University in Burla, Orissa, where he received the award of Best Graduate of the University and was the recipient of 4 Gold medals in the MBBS course.
Who is the best neurosurgeon in Khar West Mumbai?
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning. Dr. B K Mishra is one of the best Neurosurgeons in Khar West, Mumbai. He is currently practising at Hinduja Healthcare Surgical Hospital in Khar West, Mumbai.
Who is Professor Baidyanath Misra?
Professor Baidyanath Misra, renowned Economist is the retired Vice Chancellor of Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology and the Past Deputy Chairman of State Planning Board, Orissa.