Why is Sky eye not working?
Re: New sky+ box and magic eye not working First thing to try is re-tuning one of the connected TVs, via its setup menu. Your new Sky box may have a different RF Output Channel setting from your old one. If rescanning for channels on the 1 tv finds an acceptable picture from your Sky box, re-tune the other 2 as well.
How do I turn on RF output on Sky HD box?
From the Sky remote, press the Services button. Type 4 0 1 on the keypad and press the “Select” button. You now find yourself at the Installers menu – Scroll to “RF Outlet”, and there you can change the RF number and turn on the power. Save your settings, and leave the menu.
Where does magic eye plug into Sky box?
- Turn off the power to your Sky box.
- Plug iO Link into iO port on the back of your box.
- Connect the iO Link to the TV Link using the coaxial cable.
- Turn the power back on. ( Wait 3-4 mins before trying to take your Sky box out of standby)
How do I force a Sky HD box to update?
Updating Your Sky+HD Box
- Press the standby button using your remote.
- Switch off the Sky+HD Box and disconnect it from the power supply. Also, turn off the other devices connected to the box.
- On the top panel of the box, press and hold the backup button.
- Keep pressing the backup button until the box resets.
How do I fix my Sky HD box not working?
Reset your Sky box
- Turn off your Sky box directly at the mains.
- Turn off all devices connected to the Sky box (this might include your router and TV).
- Check that all the lights on the Sky box have completely disappeared.
- Leave the box and connected devices off for a few minutes.
- Switch your devices back on.
Why has my Sky box suddenly stopped working?
Firstly, try resetting your sky box with a simple reboot. To do this switch off the Sky Box directly from the mains and do this for all connected devices (this may include your internet router). If the reboot was successful the light on your Sky Box will be green and the Sky Welcome channel will appear on screen.
How do I access RF menu on Sky HD?
To access this menu, press the following button combination: Press ‘Services’ and then press; 0, 0, 1, and then ‘Select’. To activate the RF outlet, scroll to the RF output port. toggle to on and press green to save.
How can I get signal on my Sky HD box?
Switch your box off at the mains. Check there’s no lights on at the front of your box and that all cables are securely connected. Switch your box on at the mains and check that the power light has returned. Wait at least 4 minutes and press sky to switch on your box.