How do I call CYTA?
How do I call CYTA?
|Cytanet Call Center 8000 8080||WORKING HOURS|
|Monday – Friday: 07:00-24:00 Saturday & Sunday: 07:00-24:00|
How do I divert calls to another number CYTA?
Dial * 6 4 * Χ where Χ is the time in which you want a call to be forwarded, in seconds (1-60). Call Forwarding is available to all fixed telephony subscribers and no application is required. You won’t miss any important calls when your telephone is engaged.
How do I get Cyta email?
To set up these additional e-mail addresses, go to www.cyta.com.cy, register to “Μy Cyta” and then create a new e-mail address.
How do I cancel my Cyta Internet?
Connect to My Cyta and go to your Cytamobile services. From the left-hand navigation menu select the link “Terminate mobile services” and then select the number you wish to terminate.
How do I check my CYTA balance?
You can find out your soeasy balance by dialling *110# on your mobile….You can settle your bill in one of the following six ways:
- At any Cytashop.
- At any store on the Cyta sales network.
- At any bank.
- Online (www.cyta.com.cy)
- By Standing Order.
- At various points (e.g. kiosks) with EasyPay.
How do I change my CYTA password?
To reset your password type the email address you use to access the service. You will receive an email with a link for resetting your password. For support you can contact Cyta`s Call Center on 132.
How do I forward calls and texts to another number?
There are many reasons why you would want to have your phone calls and SMS messages forwarded from one phone to another….SMS Forwarding
- Open up the Google Play Store on your mobile.
- Search for “sms forwarding” (no quotes)
- Tap on the correct entry for the app.
- Tap Download.
- Tap Accept & download.
Can I forward my landline to my cell phone?
Just follow these steps: Dial star-seven-two (*72) from your landline phone and wait for a dial tone. Press the 10-digit number of the cell phone where you’d like your calls to be forwarded to. Press the pound button (#) or wait for a response indicating that call forwarding has been activated.
How do I top-up my CYTA mobile?
To top-up you have to:
- Call the short code 1882 (soeasy Automatic Operator) from your mobile phone (or 1883 from any other phone). Follow the pre-recorded instructions and enter the 16digit secret number found at the back of the Top-up cards.
- Dial *115*16digit secret number# from your mobile phone.
How can I check my mobile plan?
Check your mobile plan & buy mobile data on Android
- Open your Settings app.
- Tap Google. Mobile data plan. To check your plan: At the top, see your current data plan status. To buy more data: Under “Buy data,” tap the offer you want. Then tap Buy.
How do I connect my CYTA router?
Installation, Connection & Usage Guides | Cyta.