How do you put Powerbeats 2 in pairing mode?
Pair with a Mac, Android device, or other device
- Make sure that you turned on Bluetooth on your Mac, Android device, or other device.
- Place the Powerbeats Pro earbuds in the case.
- Press and hold the system button until the LED blinks.
- Open the Bluetooth menu on your Mac, Android device, or other device.
Why are my beats not pairing?
Check the volume Make sure that both your Beats product and your Bluetooth device are charged and turned on. Play a track that you downloaded to your device, not streaming audio. Increase the volume on your Beats product and on the paired Bluetooth device.
Are Powerbeats 2 GOOD?
The Good. For an in-ear wireless headphone, the sweat-resistant Powerbeats 2 Wireless offers strong sound and a comfortable, secure fit that makes it an appealing choice for workouts.
Why won’t my Powerbeats Pro connect to my phone?
If you’re having trouble pairing or connecting Powerbeats Pro to your device, try unpairing or “forgetting” Powerbeats Pro from your Bluetooth list. Then try re-pairing. Simply use your device’s Bluetooth Setup to connect your Powerbeats Pro to your Android or other Bluetooth device.
How do I make my beats discoverable?
Add Beats Wireless Headphones to Android
- Swipe down from the center of the Android home screen to open the App Drawer.
- Tap Wireless and Network.
- Tap Bluetooth and then tap the toggle switch to enable Bluetooth.
- Once Bluetooth is on, tap Pair new device.
- Select Beats Wireless from the available devices list.
How do you connect your beats to your phone?
Do one of the following:
- Turn on your Beats device, put the device in pairing mode, then tap the notification that appears.
- In the Beats app for Android, tap , tap Add New Beats, tap your device in the Select Your Beats screen, then follow the onscreen instructions to power on and connect your Beats device.
Are Powerbeats 2 waterproof?
Powerbeats2 Wireless are sweat and water resistant, making them perfect for rigorous indoor and outdoor workout conditions, including exposure to rain. They are not waterproof—don’t submerge or expose to a constant flow of high pressure water.